[fedora-arm] Matching SRPMs so far (was Koji status update)

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Fri Nov 18 04:04:14 UTC 2011

El Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:42:07 -0500
Jon Masters <jcm at redhat.com> escribió:
> Since I love replying to myself...I'm thinking out loud here because I
> want us to have an agreed series of simple instructions that reduce
> this final phase down to a straightforward exercise. I know Dennis
> thinks the unified approach is a little overkill and there is an
> alternative based on close enough, etc. That's cool too. What I care
> about is what gets us to quickly build effectively stage3 again in
> Koji, and move from there.
>
> Can I recommend therefore that we have a discussion here on the list,
> come to a consensus around what list of packages where and how, etc.
> then write out the steps in a very straightforward fashion. Otherwise,
> we'll have a lot of chat on IRC but we'll run the risk of being at the
> same point later because we didn't make sure we're all aligned.
>
> Technically, I'm out of the office on Friday. Technically ;)

building the packages that land in every buildroot first makes sense.
I'm ok with getting that done. the beauty of the way things work is
that as we build the package in koji it gets exlcuded from the external
repo. so there will be no way that once we have the package built and
have the unified version in koji that we accidently use the wrong
version from the external repo. we already have all the f15 ga noarch
rpms imported into koji and tagged into dist-f15.

i will be taking all of next week off. i will be sparodically doing
some work on the weekend. but next week will be pretty much completely
off-line getting in some needed downtime.

Dennis