[fedora-arm] koji f15 status update

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sat Nov 19 21:29:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,

so we have all the tags setup in koji, f15 is completely disconnected
from f14 and f13. we have an external repo setup.

while we dont need the sfp and hfp repos to be exactly the same. koji
does track the packages used in buildroots, and if the nvra is the same
it does expect that the checksums are all exactly the same. koji has
tracked the perl noarch rpms from the hfp repo and wont init a chroot
for armv5tel since there is some perl noarch subpackages that while the
same nvr are different due to being built for either hfp or sfp. so to
resolve this ive removed the symlink into mojis repos,

cd /var/export/f15-final/
rm arm
cp -rl ../f15v5.0/repo/ arm/
rm -rf arm/mock.perl-5.12.4-160.fc15/*noarch.rpm
cp -rl armhfp/perl-5.12.4-160.fc15/*noarch.rpm
arm/mock.perl-5.12.4-160.fc15/
createrepo -d arm/

i then did a "arm-koji regen-repo dist-f15-build"

Dennis