[fedora-arm] armv5tel gcc F15 bootstrap complete

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Mon Oct 3 14:31:27 UTC 2011

mån 2011-10-03 klockan 09:32 +0100 skrev Daniel Drake:
> Hi,
>
> binutils (now from F15 mainline), cloog, gcc and libtool all available from:
> http://dev.laptop.org/~dsd/for-f15-arm/

Excellent!

> Please import into main repo

Is there any changes in any of the srpms compared to mainline?

> Whats next? I'm going to take a shot at glibc.

yes, glibc would be the next logical step.

Then I would start to try to mock build some small packages from the
buildsys-build group verifying that the toolchain works.

after that it's time to start rebuilding (in mock) the rest of the
buildsys-build package group and their runtime & build requirements.
Then move on to the rest.

Note: To avoid some stupid mock bugs the rootfs (where you run mock)
should have

  mock-1.1.12 or 1.1.15  (1.1.15 is in updates)
  yum-utils-1.1.31  (1.1.31 is in F15 updates, but not F14)

Regards
Henrik