[fedora-arm] Freescale boot kernel

Donald Gullett webwillow at thewebwillow.com
Mon Oct 3 20:37:42 UTC 2011

The original boot command bootm didn't include a address and I just duplicated the address from factory provided examples for other type boot commands. I used Kirkwood for my sheeva kernel compiles. What is the arm kernel config file you use for recompiles of the kernel form freescale devices?

Sent from my iPhone