[fedora-arm] Package Dependency Tree from SRPMs?

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Mon Oct 10 09:22:25 UTC 2011

 Hi,

 Is there a script already available that generates a package dependency
 tree from src.rpms? At the moment, rebuilding a distro is quite
 inefficient because for each mock run the setup takes a non-trivial
 amount of time. What I'm thinking about doing is writing a script that
 generates a dependency tree which can then be used, for example, to
 generate a Makefile. That would allow for building all the packages in
 the correct order with no wasted time on multiple passes in which most
 package builds fail due to dependencies.

 Anyway, my question is, before I set out to write it, is there such a
 script already?

 Gordan