[fedora-arm] armv5tel F15 pre-Koji build (moji)

Chris Tyler chris at tylers.info
Tue Oct 11 20:52:24 UTC 2011

So we're (finally) busy building armv5tel packages to match the armv7hl
F15 pre-Koji package set. Anyone with a free atmv5tel machine (running
f13 armv5tel rootfs native or chroot) is welcome to join the effort
using Jon Chiappetta's "moji" build script -- here are the steps:

(1) Install moji repo file:
rpm -Uvh
http://scotland.proximity.on.ca/fedora-arm/moji-repo/moji-release-1-1.noarch.rpm

(2) Install the moji client script:
yum install moji-client

(3) Start the moji-client service:
service moji-client start

(4) Watch the builds:
tail -f /var/log/moji

...And/or view the web interface:

http://moji.proximity.on.ca/moji

Help with fixing/re-queuing broken jobs is appreciated; please send me
your ssh public key in a file named "youruserid.pub" and we'll spin up
an account for you on moji.proximity.on.ca

Some additional info on Moji is available on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Moji

-Chris (ctyler)