[fedora-arm] U-Boot?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 08:59:17 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 9:33 AM, peter kotvan <peter.kotvan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on kernel package for ARM devices. It's my bachelor thesis. I
> have dreamplug, so now im trying to get build dreamplug kernel subpackage.
> Currently i have problems with configuration, but i'm working on it. After
> that i'll probably work on beagle board subpackage..

There is already support for OMAP (including the beagle board) and
tegra upstream in the mainline fedora kernels

http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=29653

> If anybody has any suggestions for me I'll be glad to hear them. Any advice
> is appreciated.

I suggest cloning the fedora kernel package git and checking out
dgilmore's patches that added omap and tegra kernels and base your
patches on that. Like the omap patch we should be able to get a single
kernel to support all the Marvell based plug computers.