[fedora-arm] Fedora 16

Jonathan Masters jcm at redhat.com
Tue Oct 25 20:48:21 UTC 2011

Plan was to release a good enough F15 but absolutely to do some kind of release (just cap when we will move on to keep momentum - a couple more weeks and we need to be focused on rawhide). It's F16 we are wanting to skip in order to focus on rawhide by the new year.

--
Sent from my phone - message formatted and/or shortened accordingly.