[fedora-arm] Fedora 16

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 20:04:03 UTC 2011

On 10/26/2011 10:34 AM, omalleys at msu.edu wrote:
> Can we get away with taking a snapshot of the F15 base and F15 Updates
> trees, and merge them and call that F15 base?

Keeping F15 updates spinning during the F17 work is a sensible thing to
do as we could really use a stable ARM Fedora release to work from.
This would hopefully look like F15 plus some updates (i.e., what koji
produces from an F15 mass rebuild) as GA, then a seperate updates
repository.  Hopefully any changes that go into F17 during development
will end up as updates in F15 since F15 will still be supported until
F17 is released.

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com