[fedora-arm] Triage for Remaining armv7hl Packages

Chris Tyler chris at tylers.info
Wed Sep 21 20:50:12 UTC 2011

I'd propose that we get together online tomorrow starting at 1600 UTC
(1200 EDT) to triage the list of packages which are still unbuilt for
F15 armv7hl, deciding which ones must be built, and which ones we're
willing to say won't build in this pass. By doing this, we'll more
clearly define the goal and finish line for the mock/pre-koji build. I
realize that this is short notice and may not be a good time for
everyone, but if whoever is available can meet to get the ball rolling,
we'll propose the results to the list for discussion and finalization.

When: Sep 22 2011, 1600 UTC (1200 EDT)
Where: irc.freenode.net:#fedora-arm

-Chris