[fedora-arm] Anaconda GUI Running On A Guru-ARMv5

Jon Chiappetta Jon.Chiappetta at senecacollege.ca
Mon Apr 9 23:15:08 UTC 2012

Hey ya'll!

This is in reply to ( http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/arm/2012-April/003064.html ) ...

So here's a little something that should work a bit better in GUI mode (that is it seemed to work for me):

http://fossjon.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/anaconda-gui-running-on-a-guru-armv5/

If you'd like the latest build of this package, it can be found here:

http://142.204.133.82/jon/tmp/anaconda-armv5tel.rpm
http://142.204.133.82/jon/tmp/anaconda-armv7hl.rpm

Remember to rpm -e anaconda if you have installed previous versions of it!
Also, I haven't tested it with kickstart files yet but I can't see how it should fail given that I've really only done slight modifications to how it operates.

Thanks for your time once again,

Jon Chiappetta