[fedora-arm] FYI: New OCaml ARM code generator

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Apr 28 18:29:48 UTC 2012

[Just to clarify my previous email, the ARM work was done upstream by
Benedikt Meurer of the University of Siegen.  I'm merely backporting
that work to Fedora.]

I've now updated the OCaml compiler (ocaml) and ocaml-findlib packages.

The other packages will need to be recompiled, and I'm working my way
through them.  Unfortunately (but perhaps not surprisingly) if you mix
code compiled with the old and new compiler, it doesn't work.

If you want to use the new compiler, just install ocaml >= 3.12.1-3.

Rich.