[fedora-arm] ARM kernel moving forward 3.7+

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 22:56:47 UTC 2012

>> We might need to add the new calxeda sata module (this is booting off
>> sata?) to the dracut include list. Remind me what the module name is
>> and I'll cross check it.
>
> This is booting off SATA. The module name is sata-highbank.

Can you try this dracut and regenerate

http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1282787

> I don't have this problem when custom building 3.6 kernels for f17 & f18.

But then I'm sure you build the sata kernel modules in and specifying
Calxeda specifics as opposed to a generic unified kernel that is
ultimately going to need to support 100s of devices from numerous
SoCs.