[fedora-arm] Fedora-ARM Team Shirts

Al Stone ahs3 at redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 00:35:58 UTC 2012

On 12/20/2012 12:58 PM, David A. Marlin wrote:
> On 12/20/2012 12:43 PM, Scott Sullivan wrote:
>> On 12/20/2012 01:32 PM, Sean Omalley wrote:
>>> You could do a block diagram of a V8 chip, and say I want a v8. :)
>>>

>> [...]
>>> On 12/20/2012 01:20 PM, Chris Tyler wrote:
>>>  > We talked about this a long time back, but since a number of us
>>> will be
>>>  > together in one spot at FUDCon, maybe we should revive the idea of a
>>>  > Fedora ARM team shirt.
>>
>> (Fedora Logo) + ARM
>>
>> We know that its how
>> you use it that counts.
>>

> I though the issue last time was getting permission to use the logos
> (trademarks).

I'd be willing to contact folks at ARM if no one has already; if
someone could check on the Fedora logo, that would be awesome, but
it doesn't seem like it would be too hard.  In time for FUDcon might
be tough, tho...

In the completely silly category, I figure this should be a polo
shirt, and each sleeve should have on it:

     (Fedora logo)

      (ARM logo)

On the back of the shirt, it says:

     (Fedora logo)

         BACK

On the front of the shirt, it says:

     (Fedora logo)

        FRONT

And somewhere, perhaps in smaller letters further down the
back, it says something like this:

     All Fedora
      All ARM
    All the Time

I'm also thinking I'll keep the day job and stay out of the
full-time t-shirt design business :)...

--
ciao,
al