[fedora-arm] Fedora-ARM Team Shirts

Andrew Wafaa andrew.wafaa at arm.com
Fri Dec 21 07:53:45 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-12-21 at 07:39 +0000, jcm at redhat.com wrote:
> On 12/21/2012 02:17 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
>
> > The Fedora project has a couple of approved companies for making of
> > t-shirts and other things and they know the logo guidelines process
> > etc. I suggest once we have details of the ARM stuff we can probably
> > ask OSAS for assistance or direction, I can ask/take the task to see
> > if they can assist us.
>
> On a related note, I'll ping nirik about the download page the websites
> team made as I have permission from ARM to use the "ARM Powered" logo on
> that page (only). The ARM logos come with an 18 page usage guidelines
> document, and it's pretty restricted what can officially use the logo.
> Sure, many websites and projects infringe, but we're going to dot every
> i and cross every t on this stuff - I have no interest in ever annoying
> ARM. I'll inquire about t-shirts...that will be complex.

Thanks for making sure things are dotted and crossed :-) Unfortunately
it may be tight to get clearance before the end of this year. I will try
my best to see what can happen.

It may be that I don't get a response until the around the 11th Jan,
which is the week before FUDCon - would that be too late? Regardless
I'll see what I can do so that you don't have to worry about it in the
future.

Regards,

Andy