[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM status meeting minutes for 2012-12-19

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 08:11:32 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I would like to share the minutes from yesterday's Fedora ARM meeting.
In particular, those on devel@ might be interested in our desire to
discuss PA at FUDCon. At FUDCon, we will have a 24 node Calxeda
EnergyCore (highbank) server that will demonstrate various capabilities
of the (multiple) build server systems that will be available in PHX. At
FUDCon we will discuss both our 32-bit build plans and PA push.
Separately, there will be 64-bit discussions. We would welcome
suggestions (on the arm@ list please) from those who have input on the
best format for the PA discussions during the FUDCon event in January.

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2012-12-19/fedora-meeting-1.2012-12-19-21.01.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2012-12-19/fedora-meeting-1.2012-12-19-21.01.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2012-12-19/fedora-meeting-1.2012-12-19-21.01.log.html

Additionally, I can update the status of the following:

1a). TC3 images were tested on various boards:
	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Quality_Assurance/2012-12-20-VFAD-Fedora_18_Beta

1b). I did test on GuruPlug. It's the same as before (works, but
requires modifications to U-Boot configuration and boot setup). This
will not be a beta blocker but it will require that I write up better.

1c). Both the Panda and Panda ES have been tested.

1d). David did run the VFAD as planned.

1f). We hope to all live long enough to have the "End of the World" beta
release posted later on today.

Jon.