[fedora-arm] Fedora-ARM Team Shirts

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 08:26:04 UTC 2012

On 12/21/2012 03:16 AM, Jon Masters wrote:
> On 12/21/2012 02:53 AM, Andrew Wafaa wrote:

>>> On a related note, I'll ping nirik about the download page the websites
>>> team made as I have permission from ARM to use the "ARM Powered" logo on
>>> that page (only). The ARM logos come with an 18 page usage guidelines
>>> document, and it's pretty restricted what can officially use the logo.
>>> Sure, many websites and projects infringe, but we're going to dot every
>>> i and cross every t on this stuff - I have no interest in ever annoying
>>> ARM. I'll inquire about t-shirts...that will be complex.
>>>

>> Thanks for making sure things are dotted and crossed :-) Unfortunately
>> it may be tight to get clearance before the end of this year. I will try
>> my best to see what can happen.
>
> I've sent email to Jeff and Philippe. Feel free to assist :)
>
>> It may be that I don't get a response until the around the 11th Jan,
>> which is the week before FUDCon - would that be too late? Regardless
>> I'll see what I can do so that you don't have to worry about it in the
>> future.
>
> My email to the usual ARM suspects asked both about logo and also just
> proper use of the "ARM" name. I suspect we can just put "ARM" somewhere,
> but I would like to know what the community guidelines are. And, if this
> needs to go in as a Connected Community thing, RH is a member of that.
> Whatever angle works. Appreciate the poking.

So, actually answering your question...I don't know what Chris has in
mind for printing options. I suspect we could find a local print shop in
Lawrence and have something turned around pretty quickly. Actually, let
me ask Rikki[0], copied, if she can let us know what local printer
options there are for t-shirts in town if we needed something done
within a few days? Maybe Chris or one of us will do something and take
with us, but hey, let's get all of the options!

Jon.

[0] A Lawrence local, community manager for USENIX, managing editor of
their magazine, and my Kansas Marathon running partner back in Oct.