[fedora-arm] f17 status

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sat Feb 18 09:15:16 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I ran Dan HorĂ¡k's koji-compare.py script from
http://fedora.danny.cz/tmp/koji-compare.py against arm koji for f17 we
got at the end
statistics: {'older': 1979, 'local_only': 11, 'remote_only': 1428,
'same': 7873, 'newer': 37, 'total_missing_builds': 6014}

the older builds are things that we have an older build of, local_only
are arm only builds, remote_only are things we dont have built in arm
koji but are built on primary,  same is where the nvr we have matches
primary, newer means our nvr is newer than primary, and the
total_missing_builds is the count of all builds missing which means if
there are 4 newer builds of libfoo on primary we count that 4 times.

Dennis