[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM status meeting minutes 2012-06-06

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Thu Jun 7 15:18:18 UTC 2012

Hey,

So thanks Paul for sending status. Can you confirm that Panda is fixed
(where you is Paul or anyone else?). Assuming that's the case, it looks
like we've just the linker path (with that horrible so munging hack to
prevent a mass rebuild scenario) between us and Beefy goodness.

Can we confirm we're on the same page? If so, we ought to be able to
push a final release next week, assuming the build issues are fixed with
the linker path issue. Or is there anything else critical left?

Greets from Tokyo. I'll be a little more online tomorrow and back next
week, though I expect Monday to large evaporate.

Jon.