[fedora-arm] RHEL6 ARM Port

DJ Delorie dj at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 18:59:47 UTC 2012

> "Once I get the RedSleeve (RHEL6 ARM port) released

Red Hat Legal is very strict about not using the RHEL brand for
non-RHEL software. Do NOT even refer to RHEL *at all* when referring
to this project.  Even the "Red" in "RedSleeve" might be implication
enough for them to be concerned.  CentOS and the others have already
learned this lesson.  Note: I'm not complaining about the port, just
warning you about the name.

Also, you're much better off porting CentOS instead - they've already
done the work of removing trademarked graphics and such, giving you a
legally clean slate to work off.  Why duplicate the effort?