[fedora-arm] RHEL6 ARM Port

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Mar 5 19:27:38 UTC 2012

On Mon, 5 Mar 2012, DJ Delorie wrote:

>> "Once I get the RedSleeve (RHEL6 ARM port) released

> Also, you're much better off porting CentOS instead - they've already
> done the work of removing trademarked graphics and such, giving you a
> legally clean slate to work off.  Why duplicate the effort?

ehh?  Why would you even say something like that?

CentOS art is all copyrighted, and sending a person off to
create just another knock-off of indeterminate quality of
CentOS is rather unfriendly

The OP already expressed his intent to alter art, and elide
trademarked content.  If PNAELV legal has a problem with his
efforts, I'm sure they can handle it

-- Russ herrold