[fedora-arm] Soliciting feedback on Fedora ARM primary arch proposal

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Wed Mar 21 23:58:03 UTC 2012

Hi everybody.

This Monday FESCo did an initial review of the ARM team's ARM PA Feature
proposal.  As part of that review, they requested we get in touch with
affected groups including releng.  While Dennis Gilmore has some
specific plans in mind and was even involved in creating the feature
page, I'd like to solicit your (including Dennis) feedback on what's
been written and what still needs to be written as it pertains to
release engineering.

The feature page in question is:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraARM

As you might have already ready on fedora-devel, this is a work in
progress and has some known deficits (EG, That multiple-kernel koji-flag
thing is going away).  We'll keep updating it based on the feedback we
receive until we have a plan that works for all the stakeholders.  If
you have some feedback that you haven't already shared on fedora-devel,
or that you want to share again because it's really important and releng
related please reply to this message and let us know.

Thanks!

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com