[fedora-arm] Koji Tasks Progress Bars...

Jonathan Chiappetta jchiappetta at learn.senecac.on.ca
Wed Mar 28 02:30:07 UTC 2012

So someone in another channel mentioned the OpenSuse Build System (OBS) and I was looking around there and noticed they had like this bar graph of the current tasks being built. They said that there's no real way of truly determining when a process will finish but they can estimate it based on previous results. So I wanted to try and make one for all of our Koji instances just to see if it was possible. Anyway, if my previous-logs-size comparison is somewhat correct, here's my result if my server is still up:

http://142.204.133.82/jon/tasks/task.html

Jon Chiappetta