[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM weekly conference call (just under 1hr)

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 21:34:29 UTC 2012

Can we actually start to notify if we plan to have this call more than
just an hour ahead of time, when I left the office late I'd seen no
notification of it so I went and did other things only to find out
it's on, on other days when I've reserved the time it hasn't....
people are on different timezones and don't necessarily do ARM for
their dayjobs and have the call in those times so a bit of planning
would be reasonable IMO.

Peter