[fedora-arm] [libguestfs] Update supported filesystems for ARM

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:11:03 UTC 2012

>>  %changelog
>> +* Tue May  1 2012 Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at fedoraproject.org> - 1:1.17.38-2
>> +- Update supported filesystems for ARM
>> +
>>  * Tue May 01 2012 Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com> - 1:1.17.38-1
>>  - New upstream version 1.17.38.
>
> I've been slowly working through the deps of libguestfs, libvirt and
> qemu, trying to get everything to work.  The main issue right now is
> qemu doesn't work at all on arm, so although libguestfs/libvirt might
> be able to compile, they don't do anything useful.

Yep, I'm well aware of that but ultimately the above two currently
don't work so it needed to be fixed anyway and can be updated when the
two filesystems get fixed but ultimately I don't think zfs or hfs are
much use for virtualisation on ARM in the short to medium term and it
will unblock the building of other packages too.