[fedora-arm] Debugging our kernels under qemu + gdb

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Fri May 11 23:54:18 UTC 2012

> Has anyone tried to debug our Fedora/arm kernels under qemu-system-arm?
> (In this case, the host is also arm, but I don't think that matters.)

Yea. Ping me if you need any help in general with this. Make sure you
boot with "-s -S" and connect remotely to start for maximum effect. I
personally do not use the release kernels generally for debugging
issues, instead I use my own. Either way you want the "vmlinux" file for
the actual kernel symbolic information.

Jon.