[fedora-arm] Koji Maintenance Update

Jordan Cwang jordan.cwang at senecacollege.ca
Tue May 22 22:41:41 UTC 2012

Hi folks, the raid reshaping is taking quite a bit longer than we
expected.  The solid state drive we were supposed to get was delivered
but inaccessible until noon due to the only person with the keys to that
room being unavailable until that time.   As such, maintenance started
considerably later than planned.

We're at about 50% at this time (6:40 PM EDT) and it looks as if it will
take another five or six hours to complete.  As such our scheduled
maintenance is going continue on until tomorrow.   We apologize for the
inconvenience.