[fedora-arm] Discussion - F17 GA release for ARM

Paul Whalen pwhalen at redhat.com
Wed May 30 18:52:20 UTC 2012

Good day all,

As many of you are aware we are not holding the Fedora ARM meeting this week,
but shall return to our regular time next Wednesday June 6th.

Congratulations to the primary architectures for their GA release of Fedora
17 on May 29th. With the successful release of the Fedora 17 Beta for ARM
last week, its now time to turn our attention to the GA release and what is
currently blocking our progress. We have built 96% of F17, with
approximately 85 packages missing and 188 missing builds (this including many
packages that have 1 or more builds in between what we have versus PA).
Here is the full list:
http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/status/f17-missing-2012-05-30.cgi

Work is still under way on the kernel for the Pandaboard, but all other
release criteria from our Alpha and Beta have been met. Please take a moment
to review the criteria for the final here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Quality_Assurance/Final_Release_Criteria

Let's begin the discussion on the list - What do you foresee blocking us
from our final release of F17?

Regards,
Paul