[fedora-arm] SELinux issue

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 10:06:11 UTC 2012

Hey Paul, David,

I'm going to crash out now, and I've a meeting in 5 hours so not much
time to get back to this for a while. Can I ask one of you to make me a
test kernel based on 3.6.3, with all of the patches Josh added up to
3.6.4 but not the 3.6.4 patch? The problem is certainly introduced in
that timeframe but I would like to confirm it is in the 3.6.4 patch. If
it is, there are a couple of things jumping out as candidates to poke.

If you could build that and even test boot on a Panda, I'd appreciate
it. I've spent some time going through it and need to sleep badly now.

Jon.