[fedora-arm] Fedora 17 ARM + Raspberry Pi Docs

Amit Saha asaha at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 03:38:32 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I got the Fedora 17 image on my Raspberry Pi and have been working with
it almost like my real computer. Many thanks for that.

To document my own explorations, I created this set of docs [1]. Well, I
just worked on it for a day or so. I plan to keep working on it as I
spend more time with the Pi. At this stage, I would like to request
feedback and even feature requests to add to this documentation. Its
written in rST using sphinx and the source is up at [2]. Going ahead, I
plan to make a real book out of it.

What do you guys think?

[1] https://raspberry-pi-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
[2] https://github.com/amitsaha/raspi-guide

Thanks.
-Amit

PS: Unless its clear, this is a personal project and not affiliated to
my job at Red Hat.

--
Amit Saha <http://echorand.me>
Infrastructure Engineering and Development