[fedora-arm] ARMv8 Bootstrap Project

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 05:28:51 UTC 2012

On 11/27/2012 06:00 PM, Al Stone wrote:

> Or, perhaps we can standardize on a location ... ?  /srv/nfs-root or
> something?

Please do generate an image assuming something like that. /srv is the
FHS location and we should encourage standards at all costs. I would
recommend the subpath being something like fedora-armv8-bootstrap or
similarly obnoxiously specific, but I won't bikeshed it too much :)

Then, we can do some generic instructions using a bind mount or whatever
folks prefer to have that location point to wherever they actually have
the bits stashed.

Jon.