[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM weekly status meeting minutes 2012-11-28

David A. Marlin dmarlin at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 12:29:43 UTC 2012

On 11/29/2012 03:53 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Paul Whalen <pwhalen at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Good day all,
>>
>> Thanks to those who were able to join us for the weekly status meeting today. For those that were unable, the minutes are posted below:
>>
>> Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2012-11-28/fedora-meeting-1.2012-11-28-21.00.html
>> Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2012-11-28/fedora-meeting-1.2012-11-28-21.00.txt
>> Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2012-11-28/fedora-meeting-1.2012-11-28-21.00.log.html
> A couple of things:
>
> 1) Who has the action item to deal with the texlive build? This is a
> beta blocker.
>
> 2) Mirror sync missing packages: do we have examples? Might be a tagging issue.

The issue I was seeing was unsigned packages on the mirrors, i.e.,

    Package kernel-tegra-3.6.7-5.fc18.armv7hl.rpm is not signed

For a normal install, I can work around it (--nogpgcheck), but it causes
image creation using livemedia-creator to fail.

I saw some missing packages on mirrors a weeks or so ago, but that seems
to be resolved.  It was probably just a transient issue (caught the
mirrors in the middle of a sync).

d.marlin
=======