[fedora-arm] on and off topic: Re: f-arm] Who's using Kirkwood?

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Fri Oct 12 16:38:23 UTC 2012

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> Gordon I am considering moderating your posts to this list. they have
> all been off topic to the list, which is Fedora ARM. there are other
> lists to talk about your own agenda.

ehh?

If this mailing list is intended to be limited to Fedora, it
does not say so in the instructions at:

Welcome to the Fedora ARM project mailing list! This mailing
list is to discussion ARM-specific issues. These include
cross-compiling, kernel changes, making custom distributions
and kernels for various ARM boards and processors.