[fedora-arm] Proposed VFAD - Monday October 15th-12pm EDT

Paul Whalen pwhalen at redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 18:49:09 UTC 2012

Good day all,

In preparation for a Fedora 18 ARM alpha release we would like to do a VFAD next week, tentatively on Monday October 15th at 12PM EDT. Does this work for all that would like to participate?

David Marlin has put together some images for the Pandaboard, Trimslice and vexpress(QEMU) that can be downloaded from - http://scotland.proximity.on.ca/arm-nightlies/vault/f18-prealpha/ , and will be used for testing next week. Ideally we would like to also include a ARMv5 Kirkwood image but could some help producing and testing those (if anyone is able to help, please let us know).

Thanks,
Paul