[fedora-arm] alignment issues in F18 kernels

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 16:50:10 UTC 2012

Hi David,

Please do another test build using the attached patch based on an RFC
rmk sent out recently, in place of:

arm-linux-3.6-revert-missaligned-access-check-on-put_user.patch

That other patch is not going to go upstream, whereas the attached patch
will likely land in some form. There is a real kernel bug, which I have
attempted to document in the patch (original discussion is ongoing
upstream, and I just followed up about this patch). I will followup with
a highbank specific patch for the network driver.

Jon.