[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM VFAD - October 26th, 2012 - F18 ARM Alpha RC1

Paul Whalen pwhalen at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 04:06:26 UTC 2012

Good day all,

Please join us tomorrow (October 26th, 2012) at 11am EDT in #fedora-arm on Freenode for another Fedora ARM VFAD!
You can greatly assist us by downloading and testing the Fedora 18 ARM Alpha RC1.

We have a number of images available for testing including - Pandaboard, Trimslice and vexpress (QEMU).
Please find testing instructions here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Quality_Assurance/2012-10-26-VFAD-Fedora_18_Test_Day

All help is appreciated and we look forward to your participation. If your device is not listed and you would like
to offer your assistance, please let us know on the list or the IRC.

Thanks,
Paul