[fedora-arm] Fedora hangs on my TrimSlice

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 16:48:22 UTC 2012

On 09/21/2012 09:42 AM, Petr Machata wrote:
> I don't think I meddled with this at all.  The machine is at least a
> year old, so the firmware is more likely to be obsolete than too recent.

There have been reports that changing the bootargs root= to directly
identify the root device instead of using a volume label works with the
newer uboot.  Perhaps you'll get a similar benefit?  Something like this:

setenv bootargs console=ttyS0,115200n8 ro root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootwait
ext2load mmc 0:1 4080000 uImage-tegra
ext2load mmc 0:1 8400000 uInitrd-tegra
bootm 4080000 8400000

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com