[fedora-arm] "Turbo Mode" on Raspberry Pi with the Fedora Remix

Elad Alfassa elad at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 23 19:23:28 UTC 2012

Hi!

Seems that the Raspberry Pi folks don't like to write posts with too much
technical information, but, the main changes they talk about in the "Turbo
Mode" post [0] are:

1) They added a cpufreq driver, which will allow us to do dynamic CPU
frequency scaling
2) They added a driver for the SoC thermal sensor, so we can know if our Pi
is too hot

They of course pushed the patches that do that to their git repository, so,
when will we see them in the Fedora RPi Remix? They would be very helpful
for me and I don't really want to start compiling kernels myself

[0] http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/2008
--
-Elad Alfassa.