[fedora-arm] Anyone know status of support for ODROID (Exynos 4412) ?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:58:26 UTC 2013

I'm hoping the exynos 4/5 multi platform rebase will land in 3.10 which
means we should be able support it from that assuming all the odroid code
is mainline.

As for binary blobs. Uboot is open source and we ship builds for a number
of platforms already. Same rules apply as per the kernel in that the device
support needs to be upstream.

I assume the rest is various device firmware and arm device firmware again
has the same rules as x86 in that we need to be able to redistribute it. I
would check its not already being shipped in the linux-firmware package.

Ultimately with exynos support slated for 3.10 I would check with odroid
community about the status of the other 3 items and it would be conceivable
to support it natively at some point in F-19 cycle post release.

Peter