[fedora-arm] Bad image/instructions? - Re: Problems with a pogoplug v02

omalley_s@rocketmail.com omalley_s at rocketmail.com
Sat Apr 20 12:13:31 UTC 2013

The uboot from doozan is nice because it doesnt overwrite the original pogoplug software.  You can also use the debian stuff fromi think  ~tbw ( the ns2)..  Compiling from head works but you need a jtag in case you screw up.  I used another plug so I skipped the xcompile.  It works fine. The biggest issue was I ran out of space on the uboot partition when i started adding stuff like ext4 support. I got bombed with RL so that is where i paused. But changing the partition addresses are in the uboot config files.

I was using the gurplug jtag and it works but you need to mod the openocd configs and recompile it with the ftdi drivers and make a cable. The buspirate jtag is supposed to work too.

Theoretically you can use a serial cable instead of a jtag, but it doesnt actually work. The jtag works.