[fedora-arm] can't init fedora-18-arm mock buildroot from armhfp device?

Adam Goode adam at spicenitz.org
Thu Apr 25 01:17:36 UTC 2013

But I believe it would work if I unpacked a softfloat root filesystem
and did a chroot into it. At that point, only the kernel is involved,
and it doesn't care what kind of binaries you're running.

I understand it is not a supported thing, and I am ok with this. Yum
and mock work a certain way and rely on the host's yum. Changing that
seems like a lot of work for little gain.

Adam