[fedora-arm] Root password for F-19 qemu images

Paulo César Pereira de Andrade paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andrade at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 20:50:04 UTC 2013

2013/8/6 Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us>:

> Minimal is a fairly broad install. it includes @core and @standard it
> provides a reasonable minimal environment. and you have yum, so
> anything you may need is available. to me i think its clear that a
> desktop image requires X and a display to work. I guess its something
> we need to make clearer.

  Is this also the proper install (first google hit for fedora armv7hl
installer)?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/F19/Beta

  I tried it on qemu to attempt to debug some arm FTBFS, but put on
hold because I cannot use it, as it never stops printing some LVM
related warnings (like one message every 3 seconds).

Paulo