[fedora-arm] ARM Getting Started Guide

Zachary Oglesby zach at oglesby.co
Thu Aug 22 13:15:17 UTC 2013

I started working on moving some of the information from the ARM "Secret
Decoder Ring"[1] page into the ARM Getting Started Guide. Right now I have
everything up to the section "Currently Supported ARM Architecture". I was
going to work down to the section title "What is U-Boot", but I am not sure
if that should all be in Introduction.xml or not.

Jared or Pete, do either of you have a working outline for this yet? I
would like to see this document ready for F20.

(I am including the ARM list of this to solicit feedback as well)

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Secret_Decoder_Ring

Zach