[fedora-arm] Beagle Bone with FC19

Jon jdisnard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 18:29:57 UTC 2013

The root password is not set.

The guest user should have sudo privileged enabled (member of the
wheel group), so you should be able to perform your privileged tasks.

Alternatively you may set the root password by mounting the rootfs
from another computer (or from inside Angstrom), and manually alter
/etc/shadow.

You should know that I'm planning to retire the beaglebone black remix
soon, once Fedora has a booting kernel the remix will become
irrelevant.

Regards,
-Jon Disnard
fas: parasense
irc: masta

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Steve Underwood <steveu at coppice.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a Fedora 19 image for the Beaglebone Black at
> http://parasense.fedorapeople.org, but I'm not sure how to use it. When
> copied to an SD card it boots into the MATE desktop OK, as the user "guest".
> However, root seems to have a password, which I can't find documented, so I
> can't much further than just doodling with things.
>
> Regards,
> Steve

-Jon