[fedora-arm] Pandaboard ES and Fedora

Peter TB Brett peter at peter-b.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 11:31:50 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I've been a happy user of Fedora 19 on a Pandaboard.  However, I'm keen to
upgrade to Fedora 20, and I'd also really like to get Fedora working on our
Pandaboard ES rev B3 boards (the ones with the dodgy memory chip).

I know that the topic was previously discussed briefly on this list back in
August, but I was wondering whether anyone's aware of any work being done
on Fedora on Pandaboard or any progress being made since then.  I'd
especially be interested in any info that's been gathered that points to
where, exactly, the problem lies...

Please also let me know if this is the wrong mailing list to be asking on!

Thanks in advance for any info you can share!

Regards,

Dr Peter Brett
http://peter-b.co.uk/