[fedora-arm] Introduction

Thiago Peixoto thiagopeixoto at linux.com
Mon Dec 23 05:28:37 UTC 2013

Hi, everybody!

I am Thiago Peixoto, a computer science student at Federal University of
Alagoas (in Brazil) and a computer architecture enthusiast. I used to
contribute with Fedora translations, but i really missed coding
contributions. I recently bought a Raspberry Pi and i installed Pidora on
it. My fun is run chunks of assembly code to learn about the instruction
set, but i am looking for something useful to do with it. :)

Am i at the right place? Could anyone, please, guide me on the first step?

Thank you!