[fedora-arm] Pandaboard ES and Fedora

Peter TB Brett peter at peter-b.co.uk
Mon Dec 23 13:34:28 UTC 2013

On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 07:34:04 -0600, Robert Nelson <robertcnelson at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> I'd potentially be interested in trying something like the following
>> plan:
>>
>> 1) Find out enough info from Nishanth to make a F20 respin for my
>> Pandaboard.
>>
>> 2) Hack uboot around enough to get it running on my Pandaboard ES B3
>> (although Linux won't boot at that stage).
>
> This is already fixed in mainline, use a newer version of u-boot: post
> v2014.01-rc1 contains this commit:

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=675cc77a3ae45e8b0ec17128563264d4a509f628

Hi Robert,

Thank you for the info.

Could you please point me in the direction of some docs about how to put
together a Fedora spin using uboot?

I'm sure it's quite straightforward but digging around in the Fedora wiki
and this mailing list's archives hasn't pulled up any obviously useful
results.  Am I looking in the wrong places?

Thanks,

Dr Peter Brett
http://peter-b.co.uk/