[fedora-arm] Announcing: Fedora ARM Technical Talks

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Fri Feb 15 21:10:29 UTC 2013

On 02/15/2013 02:32 PM, Jon Masters wrote:

> Please see the following link for further details:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Talks/ARMTechTalks
>
> Today's talk is on debugging vexpress (Versatile Express) kernels
> running under qemu models with gdb. It will simply cover setting up a
> system for tracing a kernel with gdb and is introductory in nature.
>
> I will host another Fedora ARM technical talk this afternoon. This will
> be my second, and so I am taking the opportunity to formalize this into
> a series of technical talks. Each 1-2 weeks I will host a deep dive
> technical session, on kernel debugging, atomic operations, and covering
> gnarly issues that I have helped track down (e.g. systemd-logind issue).
> This is not limited to me - drop me a line if you would like to give a
> talk, or would like to help organize this series :)

Minutes from today's ARM Tech Talk hosted by me:

HTML:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-arm-talks/2013-02-15/fedora-arm-talks.2013-02-15-20.09.html

Text:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-arm-talks/2013-02-15/fedora-arm-talks.2013-02-15-20.09.txt

Raw:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-arm-talks/2013-02-15/fedora-arm-talks.2013-02-15-20.09.log.html

Tune in next Friday at 20:00 UTC, when John Dulaney will tell us all
about installing Fedora onto the Samsung ARM-powered Chromebook!

Jon.