[fedora-arm] Mirrorlist Broken

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 00:13:29 UTC 2013

On 20 February 2013 16:36, Jim Smythe <icatchspam at gmail.com> wrote:

> having a problem with the mirror list: http://pastebin.com/xB445V3z has
> been in our /etc/yum.repos.d for 1 year and functional
>
> today I started getting the error http://pastebin.com/hgNNxjA3
>
> Any idea why this seems to have broken after the build transition?

My guess is that the old arm koji server also acted as a mirrorlist head
node and would point you to a mirror. That is not normal activity for a
mirror server.. could you try changing it to download.fedoraproject.org and
let me know what happens?

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
"Don't derail a useful feature for the 99% because you're not in it." Linus