[fedora-arm] Write-back vs. write-through for VMs

Sean Omalley omalley_s at rocketmail.com
Sat Jan 12 15:51:11 UTC 2013

I -think- a big part of the issue was syncing with the qcow file format for the vm containers. There were two major issues.
I don't know if I can find the page again where is stated the issues. However, that isn't really relevent to the sd card filesystem which the armv7 image uses.

Is there an armv5 image on the way???

Also the new version of libvirt/virt manager in F18 x86 doesn't list the arm cpu's like it did in F17.. I was trying to "create" a vm using the existing/provided disk image that works with virt manager. which is kind of where pci, and ide, and all that stuff comes in handy. Given there is no sd card drive type in libvirt or at least that shows up in virtmanager.